The Gimmicky Holiday Gift That's Actually Made My Life 10% Better

The Gimmicky Holiday Gift That's Actually Made My Life 10% Better
By Liz Steelman

I am a naturally tired person. Therefore I love coffee in the mornings, tea (and sometimes coffee) in the afternoon, and coffee with Bailey's in the evening. One thing I do not love about drinking warm liquids is that sometimes they are mean and tricky fiends. They hurt you if you're too eager! They turn cold if you take your time! How rude!

READ MORE »



December 1, 2018 at 01:30AM
via Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2G0eoq6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASMR videos could be a new digital therapy for mental health

Fairies and deepfakes: a brief history of visual trickery

This Hacker News thread is a masterclass in how to put down your damn smartphone