Sorry, I’m too busy planning our smart home to help pack

Sorry, I’m too busy planning our smart home to help pack
By Tristan Greene


I’m supposed to be packing up all the electronics I “won’t need until after the move.” What does that even mean? I need all of my electronics all of the time. Instead, I’m pretending to write a review of these Aukey smart outlets. I’m really just surfing Amazon and planning out our new smart home. Aukey makes everything from headphones to keyboards. I’ve come to expect a certain level of quality from its products – they usually aren’t the best, but they’re often the best value – and these smart outlets are no exception. They feel well-made, there’s nothing wrong…

This story continues at The Next Web


March 1, 2019 at 12:03AM
via The Next Web https://ift.tt/2NGflEB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASMR videos could be a new digital therapy for mental health

Fairies and deepfakes: a brief history of visual trickery

This Hacker News thread is a masterclass in how to put down your damn smartphone