6 Ways to Reinvent Old Artwork You No Longer Love

6 Ways to Reinvent Old Artwork You No Longer Love
By Cat Meschia

Every year, I set home goals for things I want to accomplish—things like switching out light fixtures, or putting the final touches on half-finished rooms. Finding the right artwork is always on that list. At any given time, I usually have a few pieces that I like but don't love, or one that's the perfect size but not the right color palette for the room it's in. And then there's that final piece of my gallery wall that is still missing. But, this year, instead of trying to source new art, I'm looking for ways to update the ones I already have.

READ MORE »



February 27, 2019 at 10:30PM
via Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://ift.tt/2GTxdeD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASMR videos could be a new digital therapy for mental health

Fairies and deepfakes: a brief history of visual trickery

This Hacker News thread is a masterclass in how to put down your damn smartphone